- Eric Rivals, Head of IBC & coordinator for WP1‐HTS. CNRS Research Director at the LIRMM, Montpellier. PhD in computer science, 3 year postdoc at the German Center for Cancer Research in Heidelberg. Head of a national research network on bioinformatics. Over 45 international papers in computer science, biology and bioinformatics and one patent. Dortmunder Gambrinus price from Dortmund University (2009).
- Thérèse Commes‐Maerten, coordinator for WP1‐HTS. PR‐UM2, PhD–1989 and HDR‐2003 (Life sciences, UM2) ‐Keywords: Acute Myeloid leukemia – Transcriptome – Bioinformatics‐ Head of the Groupe d’Etude des Transcriptomes. CRBM‐ Advisory board of the MGX Platform and of the Bioinformatics ATGC platform; Consultant for the Skuldtech company. 57 publications in international journals.
- Jean‐Michel Marin, coordinator for WP2‐Evolution, professor in statistics and numerical probabilities at Univ. Montpellier 2 since 2008, co‐head of the Institute for Mathematics and Modeling of Montpellier (I3M), is an international leader in the fields of Bayesian statistics and adaptive Monte Carlo methods.
- François Rousset, coordinator of WP2‐Evolution. DR1 at CNRS, with expertise in the fields of modeling of evolutionary processes, statistical analysis of genetic data, and host‐parasite interactions. 113 referred articles (> 17,000 citations), one monograph, a widely used software (Genepop); associate editor for Molecular Ecology.
- Laurent Bréhélin, coordinator for WP3‐Annotation. Chargé de Recherche CNRS, member of the team Méthodes et algorithmes pour la bioinformatique at the LIRMM, Montpellier. Ph.D. in June 2001 at the University of Montpellier 2. Head of the ANR project PlasmoExpress (Computational methods for the analysis of transcriptional regulation in Plasmodium falciparum).
- Andrey Kajava, coordinator for WP3‐Annotation. DR2 at CNRS and head of the Structural Bioinformatics and Molecular Modeling group in CRBM; worked in prestigious labs in Russia, USA, and Switzerland; published over 109 publications; more than 4500 citations in international peer‐reviewed journals; editorial board member of J. Struct. Biol.
- Christophe Godin, coordinator for WP4‐Imaging. Director of Research (DR1), INRIA, Montpellier; PhD 1990 in Computer Science, Head of the INRIA Virtual Plants team, associated with CIRAD and INRA. Main area of expertise: modeling in plant science and in developmental biology. Over 50 publications in computer science and biology. Associate editor of Frontiers in Technical advances in Plant Sciences.
- Patrick Lemaire, coordinator for WP4‐Imaging. DR1 CNRS; Group leader at CRBM from Jan 2011; main area of expertise: Systems Biology of Development. 67 publications, total citations in international peer‐reviewed journals 4800; editorial board member of several genetics and development journals. ERC starting grant panel member (LS3). Member of EMBO.
- Pierre Larmande, coordinator for WP5‐Databases. Ph.D., engineer at IRD, UMR DIADE Montpellier; Coordinator of the IRD Bioinformatics platform and Member of the South Green Bioinformatics Platform. Main area of expertise: Plant databases integration, semantic annotation and indexing, bio-ontologies, data management
- Patrick Valduriez, coordinator for WP5‐Databases. Director of Research (DR0) INRIA ; PhD 1981, Doctorat d’Etat 1985 (computer science); Head of the INRIA team Zenith (scientific data management); Best paper award, VLDB2000; more than 8500 citations on Google Scholar.
- Dr. David Piquemal, chief Scientific and Technical Officer, PhD in Biology, Founder of Acobiom, Expert and Professor in Genomics and Bioinformatics at the University of Montpellier (France)